Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Nowhere to run...nowhere to hide...

This definition was stolen from my mom's blog:


astrocytoma : n a primary tumor of the brain composed of astrocytes and characterized by slow growth 


Why do I care to remember this now? I wonder...when it exploded and killed him, did they change the name to something else? Just curious. I've had cancer/tumors as many people have, but it seems to me that something growing inside a person's head has got to be the most intrusive thing of all. I mean, where do you go? It was in his head!


"Is it an horrific dream?" ~Tears for Fears



1 comment:

  1. To answer your question from that same blog-o-mine:
    "the rest of the definition cited above:

    . . . often followed by the development of a highly malignant glioblastoma within the primary tumor mass."

    ReplyDelete